Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Music Wednesday: Calm down. Enjoy the ride.

This week's song is continuing the theme of the crazy kid on the roller coaster ride vs. enjoying the moment. It is and will always be a continual struggle with me because of my planning, organizing nature...but it's one I keep working at. Things work out. All will be well. Because I know, inherently, that it will be. I just need the constant reminder. Sometimes more forcefully than others.

And this song? I don't know why, but it speaks to me. Maybe it's the melody on the piano. The softness of the tones. Or just the reiteration that "All will be well".



The new day dawns
And I am practicing my purpose once again
...
Keep it up and don’t give up
And chase your dreams and you will find
All in time.
...
All will be well.
Even after all the promises you’ve broken to yourself,
All will be well.
You can ask me how but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment