Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Project 365: Week 1 Recap

DAY 1: This, plus two other sunflower bushes nearby, grace my lane. That means every morning I leave and evening I return home, I get to see these beauties. They make me smile almost every time. I'm starting to wonder what it will be like in wintertime without them.

DAY 2: I'm so lucky to live in a city that is growing in a good way. The increase of good restaurants and bars is amazing to my tastebuds, albeit bad for my wallet.

DAY 3: I just bought tickets to this for a girls night with three other ladies. I've not seen it before, but only heard great things. I'm so excited.

DAY 4: Yet another great new place to grab a drink with friends. Loving this fall weather.

DAY 5: The detailing on the Murat is amazing. This picture doesn't do it justice; silly iPhone. I saw the morning light hitting it this am on my way to work and was entranced with the beauty. 

DAY 6: Saturday was the annual Ovarian Cancer walk. My mom's side of the family walked the 1-mile segment in honor of Grandma Sonja. It also happened to be the anniversary of my other grandma's passing, so I met up with Grandpa T later in the day for dinner.

DAY 7: The first rain in awhile after a very dry summer. It made the weather brisk and beautiful. Most people don't like rain, but I love rain boot weather. It's all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment